January 17, 2012

I would call this weird!

Why traffic policemen need a little home exercise early mornings...

I was driving past a rather not-busy cross road on a weekend. There were barely any vehicles and it wasn't too suprising that the cop had switched off the signals. He stood there in the middle of the road on the exact latitude and longitude of attraction of the sparsely populated place and signalled the traffic on his right to stop. I halted. In an instant the signal had changed into one stopping traffic on his left. I found it a bit weird but I held on. Next he put both his hands up in the air... It took me a couple of seconds to realize that he was least bothered what vehicle went where!

He was only catching up with his morning's missed body stretches!

The pictures might give you a better idea!








No comments: