10 things I did last month, that Matter.
- Got my room to its natural state: Messy, dirty and happy.
- (Finally) downloaded the whole set of The Cranberries tracks. Yay!
- Went shopping, got a pair of pairs of jeans. (Is that gramatically right? Whatever!)
- Tried to get back in touch with some friends and acquaintances. Some replied. Some didn't. Thanks to those who did. :-)
- Got a one-year old doggy treated against scabies, and now he is recovering real fast. :-)
- Spent a day-a whole day, at the parlour. (If you know what it feels like, you know it. Else, you never will.)
- Got back to working out at the gym. (Yeah. God Promise.)
- Started reading my favorite book again. The Zahir.
- Plan to visit blue cross this evening, and hopefully will do.
- Plan to watch New Moon tomorrow, if everything falls in place.
Life's Good. (Thanks to the business-G.K. tests, I am unable to think of a better expression right now)
Well, I do have my TOEFL/ GRE coming up in a week and have to begin studying even before I relish this festive-feeling... But as they said it, "a little is a little more than little" (again, thanks to my Verbal-ability tests)