February 9, 2012

Random Ramblings


'Random Ramblings' one milligram fancier than 'Random Stuff'. So, I thought I d just change the name of my series of not-so-useful-for-everyone collection of everyday facts.
...

This morning, I woke up tired. Thanks to the mini-hibernation era two months back, followed by a thank-able hyper-energy state during which I managed to buy myself this job, I am hardly able to sleep these days. It might partly be a result of my moving to a new city. But, to a major extent, I think it is because my body and mind got too comfortable in lethargy all this while. So, now, it is exhibiting a tremendous inertia against any quick, smart work. Work here is pretty demanding and I will have to learn fast. Once I get used to the common keywords and methods, I am sure I will do well! I am only more sure that I would continue enjoying it! :)
...

I thought I should buy a bicycle to ride to work everyday. I realized that I cannot ride a bicycle. No, its not a medical condition. It is more that I have never ridden a bicycle in life and the last time I tried, I failed miserably. Anyway, with some self support (and some option-less-ness) I should be able to achieve riding a bicycle soon. The fact that it could help me lose some weight, already is an inspiration!
...

I started watching this show on NDTV Goodlife called Foodistan. Its an interesting show with chefs from India and Pakistan fighting to get points for their countries. The anchor says. "They have cooked for their family, they have cooked for the best restaurants... now, they will cook for their country!" Somehow, I find the whole idea really smart and unique. I would never cook for anything like that! I might end up not getting even a bite, competing against a billion people! :D
...

I am hardly listening to music these days. I ve decided that I am going to update myself with all that I ve missed out on! I am also going to get back in touch with all my friends back in Hyderabad. I have been senselessly busy these days. Will surely call you all! :)
...

Also, tomorrow is a Friday! Didn't realize when the week flew by! It reflects on how held up I am with work... and also on how much I am enjoying it! :) Its a lovely lovely evening!
...

Signing out now!

Priyanka















No comments: